La Soule Royale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Vous êtes nouveau et vous voulez jouer à la Soule ?

Amateur de sport ? Habitué des tavernes ? Don-Juan ? Voleur des chemins ? Qu'importe. Nous vous souhaitons tout d'abord la bienvenue sur le forum Officiel de la Soule Royale.

Que vous ayez déjà une équipe ou que vous n'en n'ayez pas encore, peu d'importance pour le moment. Vous pourrez, quelque soit votre situation, jouer à la Soule et sans modération ! (C'est pas la classe ça ? Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 Icon_cool)

Il est facile de jouer à la Soule, si vous prenez le temps de bien lire et comprendre ses règles et les schémas explicatifs. Après quoi, vous pourrez devenir un héros dans votre ville, votre duché et même dans votre Royaume. Sans compter que la boisson les tonneaux de boisson sont offerts par la maison à tous les participants d'un match et que nous vous offrons aussi un local réservé à votre équipe dit « vestiaire » où vous pourrez discuter en toute confidentialité de la tactique à adopter lors de vos matchs. (Avouez que la Soule ça tue ! Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 Icon_smile)

Et comme si ce n'était pas assez, un bureau d'accueil des nouveaux est à votre entière disposition pour y poser toutes vos questions.

Alors ? Qu'est-ce que vous attendez pour vous inscrire dès maintenant ? On vous attend !

Vous avez pensé à inscrire votre équipe à la 8e CSR ? Qu'attendez-vous ? Incrivez-vous !

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule

+2
KleeOtr
Galeazzo Di Lecce
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Rheingold
Souleur(se) de bonne facture

Masculin
Ville des RR : Ingolstadt (Herzogtum Bayern)

Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 EmptyLun 20 Déc 2010 - 3:01

Galeazzo Di Lecce a écrit:

It depends on what we decide on the bonus pass point :
- AX pass to AY (X different from Y, but Y=X+1 is NOT needed) : this will be a very often situation and it will be to easy for team to scored 7 points for a goal. So we must not count bonus pass point in team score but only for the player point.

yes, thats what I mean and I agree.

- AX pass to AY (X different from Y, and Y=X+1 is needed to have the pass bonus point, A11 could also pass to A1) : this seems to be easy but not really. If we put the bonus pass point in the team score, the opponent will do everything to Kick Off on or the other off this player. So if we include this bonus pass point in score team it will give us new opportunities for tactics^^

.....new opportunities for tactics is when the defender knock out the player who wants to make the final pass and gets 2 player points for defending^^

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Galeazzo Di Lecce
Membre de la Quadrature Soulesque
Galeazzo Di Lecce

Masculin
Ville des RR : Dijon

Feuille du souleur
SELO: 1674
Equipe: Les Loups de Varennes

MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 EmptyLun 20 Déc 2010 - 12:30

Rheingold a écrit:

.....new opportunities for tactics is when the defender knock out the player who wants to make the final pass and gets 2 player points for defending^^

hum... That was not what meant^^
if you count this bonus point in team point everyone will try to have it and so every opponent will know witch player to KO, so it will be difficult to do it... Then the attack could try to tram the defense ect...
And for defending there is one player point if you kick the opponent and 3 team point if there is a KO so I think it is enougth^^

KleeOtr
Souleur(se) qui se débrouille
KleeOtr

Ville des RR : Como, Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 EmptyJeu 6 Jan 2011 - 22:17

OK

For the player point, I just use it for 2 years now but manualy it is really hard to do on all a championship over all on the Cup of the Royal Soule!!

My MSN adress: eolenatation@hotmail.com

thks
sorry for the delay, i was in holiday :p

now i'm back next week we can meet and talk as u want i promises ^^
Galeazzo Di Lecce
Galeazzo Di Lecce

Masculin

Feuille du souleur

MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 0:04

No problem^^
welcom back!
Galeazzo Di Lecce
Galeazzo Di Lecce

Masculin

Feuille du souleur

MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 EmptyLun 7 Mar 2011 - 17:50

Some news

2 championships Will use the italian score systeme in the counties of Bearn and Champagne.
But we will not force the winner to have the higher score. The score will only be use to split equalities like bonus points before. I have studied it and there is not lots of case that's happen because the winner score at least 8 points more than his opponent(3 points to go to the goal + 5 for the goal) without conting bonus points
T3 : winner score at least : 3+5+4=12 pts so the loser must do 5 KO to have a better score, only possible if the winner score with P10 or 11
T4 : winner score at least : 3+5+3=11 pts so the loser must do 4 KO to have a better score, not realistic or since the beggining you're not aiming to goal
T5 : winner score at least : 3+5+2=10 pts so the loser must do 4 KO to have a better score, it starting to be possible but it still hard because the winner can also score more points with KO
T6 : winner score at least : 3+5+1=9 pts so the loser must do 4 KO to have a better score, it's possible, but it's real war XD seriously like the bonus point for the looser before it's starting at T6.
T7 : winner score at least : 3+5=8 pts so the loser must do 3 KO to have a better score, possible too. So more the game is during more the loser can have a better score than the winner but more the game during more the winner can do some KO too! So it's not so easy for the loser to have a better score and if it's happen the loser will be meritant so i'd rather prefer keep the real score.

We will try also the extra time to 10 round and penalty shot for severals cups if it's revelant we maybe use it for the next CSR

in Champagne I try to count indivdual points with this system :
touch the ball, kick an opponent, be KO : 1pt
doing the last pass before the goal : 2 pts
post the most message for RP : 3 pts
be the goaler : 5pts
KleeOtr
Souleur(se) qui se débrouille
KleeOtr

Ville des RR : Como, Italie

MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 EmptyLun 17 Oct 2011 - 19:54

any news about this discussion?

Confused

check the new version maybe could be useful for some extra point like the gdr one Wink
Galeazzo Di Lecce
Galeazzo Di Lecce

Masculin

Feuille du souleur

MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 EmptyMar 18 Oct 2011 - 10:49

I'll Check it this evening Wink

for this discussion we should start it again after the CSR I think around febuary
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule   Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule - Page 2 Empty

Homogénisation de la Soule / Homogenization of Soule
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2