La Soule Royale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Vous êtes nouveau et vous voulez jouer à la Soule ?

Amateur de sport ? Habitué des tavernes ? Don-Juan ? Voleur des chemins ? Qu'importe. Nous vous souhaitons tout d'abord la bienvenue sur le forum Officiel de la Soule Royale.

Que vous ayez déjà une équipe ou que vous n'en n'ayez pas encore, peu d'importance pour le moment. Vous pourrez, quelque soit votre situation, jouer à la Soule et sans modération ! (C'est pas la classe ça ? Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Icon_cool)

Il est facile de jouer à la Soule, si vous prenez le temps de bien lire et comprendre ses règles et les schémas explicatifs. Après quoi, vous pourrez devenir un héros dans votre ville, votre duché et même dans votre Royaume. Sans compter que la boisson les tonneaux de boisson sont offerts par la maison à tous les participants d'un match et que nous vous offrons aussi un local réservé à votre équipe dit « vestiaire » où vous pourrez discuter en toute confidentialité de la tactique à adopter lors de vos matchs. (Avouez que la Soule ça tue ! Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Icon_smile)

Et comme si ce n'était pas assez, un bureau d'accueil des nouveaux est à votre entière disposition pour y poser toutes vos questions.

Alors ? Qu'est-ce que vous attendez pour vous inscrire dès maintenant ? On vous attend !

Vous avez pensé à inscrire votre équipe à la 8e CSR ? Qu'attendez-vous ? Incrivez-vous !

-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick

AuteurMessage
Mc Legrand
Excellent(e) souleur(se)
Mc Legrand

Masculin
Ville des RR : Patay

Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Empty
MessageSujet: Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick   Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick EmptyDim 29 Juin 2008 - 22:10

On Wednesday morning, the referee came out of his cell, closed the door behind him, stepped across the ex-juge, probably dead, and came to Keswick. He went first to the church, and saw a little boy in the streets. He went to him and said:
Why are you so excited ? What's up ?
First, because of the very bad accent of Mc, the little boy understood nothing at all... Five minutes later, when he understood, he answered
Misteraristideinourcityhascreatedasouleteamwhichmustplaytodaynormally
err... What?
more slowly : The soule team of Mister Aristide must play today...
Aaah... okay. thats why I'm here... i come from france... that's a long journey, you know...Can you lead me to the stade please?

The little boy had never heard of someone who had crossed the Channel...so he was astonished... but eventually he leaded Mc to the stadium of keswick.
What a great stadium... said i, to flatter him...
Yes... you play where?he asked
I'm the referee...But now we are waiting for the Eauze team to come...they won't be long normally...

Ladies and gentlemen, the STADIUM OF KESWICK
Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Terrai11

[HRP : if i made a spelling mistake, a grammar mistake, or another mistake... TELL ME BY PM.
The watch will perhaps have a day of delay beacaus the stadium is not now under the official norms.]

The Eauze team has arrived... at last...
Mc opened the Stade for the public and introduced the teams.

First, I am happy to introduce the Keswick Team : THE CHEESEBOLTS !
Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Cheesebolt_s
The Keswick Team is ready!!!!!!!
With (applause)
Charlotte1
Anarya
Fushugro
Syrrah
Hess
Illynya
NikCastellan
Erestin
Chopper59
Nedefaron
Aristide , as a captain (applause more loudly)

And, coming from the other side of the channel, i introduce the Eauze team, LES MAGICIENS D'EAUZE
With ( you can applause, if you want)

Etotsira as a captain (applause more loudly, if you want)
Pipadou
yopyop (capitaine adjoint)
Sihaya
Cravarache
Sépa
Ezhelkiel
Anthelmar
Miranda
Coco100
Bastien

Now that we are waiting for the Stade to be measured and arranged, I declare the pub opened. The teams can train now, by running, fighting against dummies or bags of sand (not against adversaries, for the moment, nor against the referee, please...)

When everybody will be ready, we will start.
Fate decided that the Eauze team would start the match (because the dice made 2).
For those who are interested, , start positions will be 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 2 1 2 1 for eauze and 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 for Kerwick

Happy to see a lot of players here, and hoping that the supporters would arrive soon, the referee shouted
EVERYBODY ON THE FIELD ! THE MATCH IS ABOUT TO START ! TEAMS, PREPARE YOURSELVES,

TAKE YOUR PLACES ON THE FIELD

five minutes later, everybody was ready, even the referee, who went on the center of the field, with the soule
Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Choule10cuir

Everything was ready, let the match begin...

Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Tour0nc2

We can see two different tactics here : Eauze chose a tactic very offensive, while Keswick took a neutral position, even a bit defensive, i think... Their first match could be full of blood... we'll see...
Looking for something to begin
Where is my *** whistle ?

[HRP : as soon as Aristide send me the movements of Kerwick, we start.
The goal for Keswick is to send the soule in the line "Keswick" and for Eauze to send it in the line "opponent"]

I've found my whistle... now...
TTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
GO !
RUN
JUMP
STRIKE
HIT
SCORE
ETC

The referee was excited... but on the field, everything was more slow, more thought...

Eauze + + + + 0 0 + + + - -
A stadard tactic, efficient, with a high power of attack with Etotsira , Pipadou, yopyop and Sihaya ...

Keswick + + + - + - + - + + +
Aim : the SOULE ! Go forward ! was the most tactic of Keswick...and it worked !
though, the soule was mainly in the advantage of Eauze...
look at the events :

Etotsira took first the soule, but Charlotte1 take it from him ... then Pipadou managed to steal it but he was robbed by Fushugro, himself robbed by Sihaya... Then Hess shooted in the soule just in front of Sepa who didnt move at all when he saw the soule just in front of him... So Ezhelkiel took it , even if NikCastellan by malice, take possession of the soule...Being robbed by Miranda, a woman, disapointed him, so he asked Chopper59 to take the soule... AND HE PASSED TO Nedefaron Who advanced the soule in favour of Keswick !

At the end of this sequence of events, the field looked like this :
Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Tour1zf3

[HRP : it's possible that nothink will happen tomorrow]

edited to make the triit in two lines... good for the page ^^

No whistle again... WHERE IS IT ????
After all... that doesn't matter much...So...

No voice after shouting in the first round...baad... where is the doctor?
May I have a glass of any of your local specialities ?

Thanks...

Then, i went to both captains and i said them
You can go on for the second round... let's go...

Eauze
- - 10 10 0 2 10 2 10 + +
striking tactic

Keswick
+ + 7 0 7 + + 0 + + +
forward blind tactic...

First, the soule : Anarya(2) pushed it first just in front of the goal line, then stopped.At the end of the round, to save Eauze, Coco100(10) passed to Bastien(11) to center the soule... what a waste of efforts for Keswick !

Meanwhile, there was a heavy fight : yopyop(3), sihaya(4), Ezhelkiel (7) and Miranda(9) stroke Nedefaron(10)... He just had time to say "." and he was ko... please evacuate his body before next round...

Moreover, Sépa(6) and Anthelmar(8 ) hit Anarya(2) while Fushugro(3) and Hess(5) tried to get Ezhelkiel(7) ko before he could strike Nedefaron(10)... unsuccessfully...

Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Tour2nu4

Having no voice, Mc did a hand signal to the captain. Both understood, then the match went on...

Eauze
+ 2 + 7 + 2 7 + + + +
winning tactic

Keswick
6 - - + - - 6 + 6 X 6
angry tactic Twisted Evil

As usually : first let's take a look at the soule : Etotsira(1) was the first to catch it, but Syrrah(4) took it then, and Anthelmar(8 ) made the same move as his captain, like Erestin(8 ) followed his teammate. Finally,Bastien(11) pushed again the soule in favour of EAUZE ! and he PASSED to YopYop(3) who put the soule just in front of Keswik's goal !!! Just a move more and Eauze score !

Now, there was a lot of fight, too... a bit disappointing, though...
For example, take Keswick : We see not less than FOUR players, under an hallucination probably (Charlotte1(1), NikCastellan(7), Chopper59(9) and Aristide(11)), looking at Sépa(6), stroke nothing at all in mid-air... but Why ?Did eauze poison their food ? we won't know. Never.

On another place,Pipadou(2) stroke Anarya(2)and told Sépa(6) to do the same, but he was looking at a nice butterfly and did nothing...

Another fight again : Sihaya(4) and Ezhelkiel(7) stroke NikCastellan(7)... that's all, nobody fought back...

Summary :
Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick Tour3jo3

HRP : Rugby : Toulouse vs Clermont ... 26 à 20 : on a gagnééééé

For Keswick, it seemed a end, or rather a beginning. The beginning of a new era. The soule era. Their first soule match was about to end here. Lost. Disappointment? a bit. But for a first match, it was a beautiful match.

Eauze
2 + 4 7 + + 7 9 + + +
WIN

Keswick
- - + - + + - - - X -
LOSE

Eauze dominated totally this last round : Keswik couldnt push the soule, and Eauze could win with two different players... to fight a bit, Etotsira finished Anarya who cannnot see the tragic end of match... Three others players were stroke too... but that doesn't matter... Everybody was looking at MIRANDA
who was running toward the soule...
she take it...
she went on...
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

VICTORY OF EAUZE IN 4 ROUNDS

Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick T4ul8
I'm sorry i forgot the 'S' of Keswick...but it's a bit long to do that picture ^^

Mc went to the captains to congratulate them, then went back in France, under some applauses...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Premier match Franco-Anglais Eauze - Keswick
Page 1 sur 1